Our vision statement paints a future where all students, regardless of background or experiences, have access to high-quality learning environments, a broad array of educational opportunities, and effective support systems that equip them to graduate college and career ready.
PGCPS will be a GREAT school system recognized for providing education services which ensure that every student in our diverse school district graduates ready for college and careers in a global society.
Our mission statement defines the scope of our work and communicates what we hope to contribute to society as a result.
To provide a great education that empowers all students and contributes to thriving communities.
Our core values articulate our key beliefs about students, academic achievement, and the elements necessary to achieve excellence in education and learning.
- Students are our priority and all students can achieve at high academic levels.
- Families, students, and educators share the responsibility for student success.
- High expectations inspire high performance.
- All staff share the responsibility for a safe and supportive school environment contributing to excellence in education.
- The support of everyone in our community is essential to the success of our schools and students, and this success enriches our community.
- Continuous improvement in teaching, leadership, and accountability is the key to our destiny